It’s time to REDISCOVER yourself and create the life you LOVE without the guilt, anxiety and overwhelm to BALANCE all areas of your life with CLARITY and CONFIDENCE!
But first, let’s get real. Because right now that probably seems far from possible.
Do you feel like a bad person for wanting more from life than “just being a Mum”?
Do you lack clarity of what your ambitious self looks like now and how that fits into Mum life?
Does the thought of pursuing your career or business bring up feelings of fear and self-doubt leaving you indecisive?
Do you get overwhelmed at the thought of taking on more in your life, worried how you could possibly balance it all?
I understand your struggle…
You’re ambitious. You’re heart-led. You’re purpose-driven.
You love being a Mum but you are craving your own identity and purpose outside of raising your family and you are struggling to navigate the mix between the ambitious woman and loving mother that you are. As much as you want to pursue your career/business AND be a good Mum, the thought of managing the combination is leaving you feeling guilty, anxious, confused and overwhelmed.
- You are up at night feeling stressed and overwhelmed trying to find all the answers
- You feel so much pressure to “find your right path” and “make it all work”
- You are struggling with so many decisions and unknowns that it’s leaving you anxious
- You feel like you are putting yourself ahead of the needs of your family and are worried your family will miss out
- You feel like there’s no possible way to chase your own goals AND juggle your commitment as a Mum
As a result, the guilt and anxiety has left you questioning EVERYTHING.
- How can I even juggle it all?
- What if this vision wasn’t meant for me?
And instead of embracing this time with your child your mind is caught up in the worry of how to find the balance.
Instead of making the decision to go all in on following your career or starting the business you are caught in indecision and aren’t taking any action to move forward.
Instead of leaning into your ambition you suppress your passion and continue in life as if it doesn’t exist.
You know things need to change but you just don’t know where to start.
What if you could truly believe that being a Mum is a BIG PART OF YOU but it doesn’t have to be the ONLY PART OF YOU!
And I get that’s hard to process because the truth is you have been conditioned to believe you will fail.
- Society tells you that you should sacrifice your life when you become a Mum and “put your children first”
- You feel the external pressure to prove to everyone that you are able to “do it all”
- You have been so completely focused on your children that you let go of a piece of yourself and your big dreams
- The mental load of Motherhood alone is exhausting and overwhelming enough
- Social media portrays the image that every other Mum has it sorted so you struggle alone
It’s no wonder you have been left feeling guilty right?
What if you could move forward with ease to feel confident in chasing your goals whilst still feeling confident in your abilities as a Mum?
Imagine a life where you are able to…
- Eliminate the unconscious beliefs, thoughts, habits and emotions that are holding you back
- Break through the negative thoughts that are causing you to feel guilty
- Adopt mindset techniques to navigate the anxiety
- Gain clarity around your vision and the action plan to move forward with confidence
- Restore ambition and confidence in yourself and your potential
- Implement mindfulness strategies to manage the overwhelm and stress
- Increase your energy and vitality to enjoy quality time with your family
- Adopt practices to allow you to mentally switch off and be present and engaged at home
- Feel like you are thriving both at home AND life
HOW DO YOU GET THERE?
Through 1:1 coaching our work together will focus on my 3 pillar framework to integrate the ambitious working woman and the loving mother through the following areas: IDENTITY, MINDSET and MINDFULNESS.
IDENTITY: Getting clear on WHO YOU ARE. What elements of your identity have changed since becoming a Mum and what does this look like for the future you want to create.
MINDSET: Getting clear on WHAT YOU BELIEVE. Breaking through the negative thoughts, beliefs and expectations that don’t serve you and rewriting new beliefs that enable you to create a balanced life that brings you joy and fulfilment.
MINDFULNESS: Getting clear on HOW YOU SHOW UP. Creating and implementing clear strategies, techniques and tools that allow you to be productive and efficient yet slow and present as required in different areas of your life.
How do I know if this is for me?
This is for you if you:
- Are ready to make big and beautiful changes in your life to feel more aligned to yourself and your purpose?
- Are ready to be the best possible version of yourself to feel capable at BOTH home and in life?
- Are ready to overcome the guilt and anxiety and move forward in life with confidence?
- Want to be productive and efficient at work/in business yet switch off at home to be present and engaged with your family?
- Want to gain clarity to take action and feel at peace with your decisions?
- Are tired of feeling overwhelmed and stressed?
- Know deep down you are capable of bigger things and aren’t living to your fullest potential?
- Are ready to move past feeling stuck and indecisive?
What’s included in the transformation journey?
- 1x 60min 1:1 clarity session: Deep dive via video call to gain clarity around areas of focus for coaching sessions
- 6x 60min 1:1 coaching sessions: Delivered fortnightly via video call with flexible times to work around your family schedule
- Unlimited support: Access to me via email/messenger for ongoing support between sessions
“You are only one decision away from a totally different life”Mark Batterson
Finding yourself in Motherhood and embodying all areas of your life doesn’t have to come at the expense of nurturing your child!
If you don’t feel like you are winning in either area of your life then it’s time to take back control.
I am currently on maternity leave with limited 1:1 coaching availability opening in November 2020. If you would like to be first to know when these become available, send me your details below and we can chat.
Hello there, it’s me, Kristin.
I am a certified mindset and mindfulness coach supporting modern day working women, just like you, to transition into Motherhood and back-to-work so you can juggle it all without the guilt, anxiety and overwhelm.
As a certified NeuroLinguistic Programming and Time Line Therapy practitioner, I use powerful mindset techniques to break through limiting beliefs, negative thought patterns and undesirable habits to create a life where you feel empowered.
As a Mum of two beautiful young children I understand the role that a Mother plays at home, in life and in business so am very passionate about providing a safe space where you feel supported and inspired as you move forward to navigate your journey in life.
I can’t wait to support you as you undergo your own transformation to become the Mother you truly desire and live the life you truly deserve.
I would thoroughly recommend Kristin if you’d like to work on some life goals, want to rid yourself of not feeling worthy or good enough or you’re feeling like motherhood is just too hard. Kristin will help you change your thought patterns and clear negative emotions that are holding you back from being the amazing mum that you are.
I have numerous lightbulb moments in every session with her and find myself with pages of notes because she is so inspiring and motivates me to be the best version of myself. Being a mum is such a blessing and I’ve struggled for the past three years trying to be everything to everyone and losing myself as a result. Kristin has helped me identify areas I can improve to help me feel like I have control of my day to day life again. Thank you Kristin for your kindness, understanding and support.
Kristin’s natural ability to get to the bottom of my issues by asking the right questions guided me to more solid decisions. If you are looking to get clear on what is preventing you from moving forward and unlocking your potential, I highly recommend Kristin, her thoughtful and compassionate approach is perfect for helping you to get the results you desire.